Sunday, May 10, 2009

after the first, second impression always is perfect one! -.-






When a foreign arrives in Japan, He always get general first impression about this country; Super High Tech and in the same time super traditional and conservative. After he settled his life here and become part of this society he can finally get the real Japan. In my case, my impression hadn't chance or better, I just proved and lived what my first impression said and also add many more characteristcs on it.

I was had the dream to come to live in Japan, live with japanese, learn with them, learn about them, observed their way of life, their cultures their believes, I don't know the reason of my fascination for its nation, but I always knew that here won't a commun european or american life or a muslin or african lifes, I knew I would find something new, something unesxpected, something different, something super advance...but not exaclay what. I was expecting the super tecnologic fashionable nation, with a huge history behind it as the background of the picture made inside my mind. I just don't prove everything I expected but I get to see how Japan are a nation thats "want to be" another thing. Its weird how this fascinated country are "kind of" not proud of what it is, always trying to become another nation, always adopting other's styles, other's culture, other's realigions; instead making their own and original stronger and prevalecent. In my view, Japan is a contradicted country. Almost everything they say they would to believe, is exaclay the opposite what you find around or you just find the "contra-shock", the opposities next to each other. Here people are afraid to show their real person inside their mind and body and many consequencies of this Oppression are visiable in here.
I can say, after life in many different countries and cultures as I lived, that expierence here was, if not the best one of the best, but I don't know if I would settle here to live the rest of my life, I will sure come back to visit or to live to but with duration already determinated. The things you learn here, you wouldn't learn anywhere also, but I think people here arent completely true and "health" I think we should extract this experience with the others with care and finds ourselfs the perfect place to match which of ourselfs and be what we real are.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your time in Japan - thanks for sharing your experiences in the blog.

    ReplyDelete